Video ETS TOEIC Listening: Test 6 – Học Hay
Xem thêm từ vựng tiếng Anh theo chủ đề tại: https://hoctuvung.hochay.com
Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh Luyện thi ETS TOEIC các bạn nhé!
ETS TOEIC 2020 - Test 06: Listening
Directions: For each question in this part, you will hear four statements about a picture in your test book. When you hear the statements, you must select the one statement that best describes what you see in the picture. Then find the number of the question on your answer sheet and mark your answer. The statements will not be printed in your text book and will be spoken only one time.
Directions: You will hear a question or statement and three responses spoken in English. They will not be printed in your text book and will be spoken only one time. Select the best response to the question or statement and mark the letter (A), (B), (C) on your answer sheet.
7. Why were you late for work today?
(A) It’s on my desk.
(B) Because I got stuck in traffic.
(C) Later this afternoon.
8. Where's your apartment building located?
(A) Not very often.
(B) Twenty floors.
(C) On Fifth Avenue.
9. Which flavor ice cream would you like?
(A) Yes, in a bowl.
(B) I'll take chocolate, please.
(C) The booth over there.
10. Who's going to pick up Pablo from the airport?
(A) A driver will pick him up at twelve.
(B) They‘re my favorite airline.
(C) At the baggage claim.
11. Where's the train station?
(A) I always listen to that radio station.
(B) An informative training session.
(C) Right next to the university.
12. When will the cleaning products be delivered?
(A) By truck.
(B) In two days.
(C) A manufacturing plant.
13. We haven't received the electric bill yet, have we?
(A) Sure, I'll turn it on.
(B) No, not yet.
(C) A credit card.
14. How did you enjoy your stay?
(A) I had a great time.
(B) About seven thirty.
(C) He left it at work.
15. Who won the Employee of the Month award?
(A) My dinner was delicious, thanks.
(B) Just a few minutes after three o'clock.
(C) It still hasn’t been announced.
16. Do you want me to reserve a ticket for you?
(A) I can't say that I have.
(B) A higher ticket price.
(C) Yes, I'd appreciate that.
17. Does your bus stop by the construction site?
(A) Oh, I'm going by car.
(B) A new building company.
(C) Did you go on Tuesday or Thursday?
18. There's a discount on this stove, right?
(A) No, I sell kitchen appliances.
(B) He’s an excellent cook.
(C) Yes, it’s twenty-five percent off.
19. Could you show me where the electronics department is?
(A) The show starts at eight P.M
(B) Replace the batteries.
(C) Sure, follow me.
20. What's this shirt made of?
(A) In Spain, | believe.
(B) Let me check the label.
(C) It also comes in blue.
21. Will the social media workshop end before six P.M.?
(A) No, the late shift.
(B) The schedule’s online.
(C) I only read newspapers.
22. Which suitcase do you like better, the yellow one or the red one?
(A) It’s an annual conference.
(B) The yellow one is a good size.
(C) I should book my flight soon.
23. The parking area in front of the warehouse’s been closed.
(A) There’re more spaces in the back.
(B) Here's an extra uniform.
(C) No, just open the boxes.
24. These shoes look nice, don't they?
(A) I think you should try this pair instead.
(B) The clothing store near my house.
(C) Yes, it was nice to meet her.
25. Let's leave early for our lunch with the clients.
(A) I still have a lot to do.
(B) A different menu item.
(C) No, I haven’t met him.
26. When will you sell your property?
(A) There's a sale at the supermarket.
(B) Yes, we liked it.
(C) We don’t have a real estate agent yet.
27. These business cards are attractive.
(A) Offices open at nine a.m.
(B) Yes, the design is professional.
(C) No, the keys are the same.
28. How long does it take to become a plumber?
(A) It happened last week.
(B) A price estimate for metal pipes.
(C) Are you interested in training for that job?
29. Don't we have an extra table in the supply closet?
(A) We're using it for the holiday party.
(B) Yes, you can close it.
(C) Maria just ordered more paper.
30. Where should I go when I visit New York?
(A) Every month,
(B) To the Botanical Gardens.
(C) Twenty dollars
31. Has someone booked a room for today’s budget meeting?
(A) I really enjoyed the book.
(B) Did you turn off the equipment?
(C) The meeting is tomorrow.
Directions: You will hear some conversations between two or more people. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speakers say in each conversation. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. The conversations will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
32. What is the woman trying to do?
(A) Buy a computer
(B) Reserve a flight
(C) Mail a package
(D) Pick up a vehicle
33. What did the woman forget to bring?
(A) A credit card
(B) A confirmation number
(C) Some coupons
(D) Some identification
34. What does the man say he will do?
(A) Search a database
(B) Explain a contract
(C) Talk to a manager
(D) Prepare a shipment
35. Why did the man go to Amy’s office?
(A) To request some time off
(B) To demonstrate a product
(C) To drop off some paperwork
(D) To schedule an appointment
36. Why is Amy unavailable?
(A) She is preparing to travel.
(B) She is speaking with a client.
(C) She is attending a seminar.
(D) She is working on a report.
37. What will the man most likely do next?
(A) Meet a colleague for lunch
(B) Conduct a training session
(C) Clean a meeting room
(D) Print some instructions
38. Why is the woman calling?
(A) To update an address
(B) To make a complaint
(C) To renew a subscription
(D) To inquire about employment
39. Why does the man apologize?
(A) A discount does not apply.
(B) A service agreement has ended.
(C) A business has closed.
(D) A security procedure has changed.
40. What does the man say he will do?
(A) Change a delivery time
(B) Send a document
(C) Speak with a supervisor
(D) Provide a phone number
41. Where do the speakers most likely work?
(A) At a manufacturing company
(B) At a grocery store
(C) At an employment agency
(D) At a shipping service
42. According to the men, what is causing a problem?
(A) Some workers have called in sick.
(B) A vehicle has broken down.
(C) A machine is operating slowly.
(D) The boxes are the wrong size.
43. What does the woman suggest?
(A) Checking a warranty
(B) Postponing an inspection
(C) Purchasing a different product
(D) Scheduling a repair
44. What are the speakers discussing?
(A) A new product
(B) A company merger
(C) Cost estimates
(D) Survey results
45. According to the man, what is the main problem?
(A) His team is unable to complete a project on time.
(B) Some employees did not receive a salary increase.
(C) There is too much noise in the office.
(D) There are not enough parking spaces.
46. What does the woman suggest doing?
(A) Reminding people about a company policy
(B) Hiring some temporary staff
(C) Moving to a different building
(D) Speaking to the management team
47. What is the woman calling about?
(A) Processing a payment
(B) Printing invitations
(C) Hiring extra help
(D) Filling an order
48. What does the man imply when he says, “the request came directly from the client’?
(A) Some contact information is incorrect.
(B) A change is not possible.
(C) A worker is highly qualified.
(D) A fee has been discussed.
49. What does the woman say she will do?
(A) Revise a bill
(B) Set up a meeting
(C) Contact some businesses
(D) Pack some merchandise
50. What did the woman win a prize for?
(A) Having the highest sales numbers
(B) Providing excellent customer service
(C) Working at the company for ten years
(D) Reducing costs on a project
51. What will the woman do this weekend?
(A) Visit a branch office
(B) Attend a conference
(C) Join a fitness club
(D) Go on a vacation
52. What does the woman say she will do with the prize?
(A) Display it in her office
(B) Exchange it at the store
(C) Offer it to someone else
(D) Use it at a later date
53. Where does the conversation most likely take place?
(A) In a train station
(B) In a hotel
(C) In a theater
(D) In a computer store
54. Why does the man say, “This is my first visit here”?
(A) To explain his concern
(B) To provide an excuse
(C) To ask for permission
(D) To request a recommendation
55. Why does the woman recommend making a purchase on the Internet?
(A) More products are available.
(B) It is not necessary to wait in line.
(C) The price is reduced.
(D) Shipping is free.
56. Which industry do the speakers most likely work in?
(A) Home construction
(C) Web design
(D) Health care
57. What does the man recommend?
(A) Hiring an accountant
(B) Changing operating hours
(C) Purchasing office supplies
(D) Revising a timeline
58. What does the woman say she will do?
(A) Pick up an application
(B) Submit an invoice
(C) Schedule a workshop
(D) Make an appointment
59. Why is the woman at Regal Advertising?
(A) For a photography session
(B) For a client consultation
(C) For a job interview
(D) For a building opening
60. What does the woman say is her specialty?
(A) Researching international laws
(B) Creating designs for billboards
(C) Building a strong customer base
(D) Finding cost-efficient business solutions
61. What does the woman say she appreciates about Regal?
(A) The company creates unique designs.
(B) The company has offices overseas.
(C) The company is dedicated to research.
(D) The company values its employees.
62. What problem does the woman report?
(A) She forgot to bring a laptop.
(B) She is running late.
(C)A flight was overbooked.
(D) A guest speaker canceled.
63. Look at the graphic. Where are the speakers going?
(A) To Los Angeles
(B) To San Antonio
(C) To San Jose
(D) To Las Vegas
64. What does the woman ask the man to do?
(A) Postpone an event
(B) Borrow some equipment
(C) File a complaint
(D) Make a phone call
65. What problem does the woman mention?
(A) Some labels are incorrect.
(B) An item is unpopular.
(C) A shipment is delayed.
(D) More storage space is needed.
66. Look at the graphic. Which shelf will the man work on today?
(A) Shelf 4
(B) Shelf 2
(C) Shelf 3
(D) Shelf 4
67. What does the woman tell the man to do?
(A) Sign for a delivery
(B) Put price tags on some items
(C) Contact a different supplier
(D) Move a display table
68. What kind of business does the man want to start?
(A) A shop
(B) A restaurant
(C) A bank
(D) A farm
69. What does the man say he learned from his previous business?
(A) How to apply for an operating permit
(B) How to negotiate a vendor contract
(C) How to make attractive advertisements
(D) How to identify potential customers
70. Look at the graphic. Which part of the business plan does the woman suggest revising?
(A) Part 2
(B) Part 3
(C) Part 4
(D) Part 5
Directions: You will hear some talks given by a single speaker. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speaker says in each talk. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. The talks will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
71. What industry does the speaker most likely work in?
(A) Information Technology
(B) Shipping and Receiving
72. What is the speaker mainly talking about?
(A) A budget proposal
(B) Product designs
(C) A project delay
(D) Sample photos
73. What are the listeners asked to do?
(A) Review a schedule
(B) Work overtime
(C) Suggest some ideas
(D) Prepare a presentation
74. What is the main purpose of the message?
(A) To complain about parking
(B) To confirm a move-in date
(C) To discuss a rent increase
(D) To report a broken appliance
75. What does the speaker say he did yesterday?
(A) He started a new job.
(B) He talked to his neighbors.
(C) He helped a friend move.
(D) He went to a party.
76. What does the speaker plan to do tomorrow?
(A) Attend a music concert
(B) Borrow a vehicle
(C) Pay a late bill
(D) Stop by an office
77. Where do the listeners probably work?
(A) At an accounting firm
(B) At a software company
(C) At a travel agency
(D) At a shipping warehouse
78. What does the speaker imply when she says, “Now, there's a box in the staff room"?
(A) Some materials have been relocated.
(B) A shipment is urgent.
(C) A problem has been solved.
(D) A task was not completed.
79. What will the speaker do on Fridays?
(A) Meet with clients
(B) Make deliveries
(C) Summarize feedback
(D) Inspect facilities
80. What type of business recorded the message?
(A) A construction company
(B) A law firm
(C) An electronics manufacturer
(D) An insurance agency
81. What does the speaker say about the office?
(A) It has moved to a different location.
(B) Its business hours have changed.
(C) It is closed for a holiday.
(D) It is being renovated.
82. What are the listeners instructed to do?
(A) Send an e-mail
(B) Visit a Web site
(C) Call at a later time
(D) Fill out a form
83. What is the broadcast mainly about?
(A) Projected employment figures
(B) An international fashion conference
(C) An advertising campaign
(D) The relocation of a business
84. According to the speaker, who is Sharon Rockford?
(A) An architect
(B) A fashion designer
(C) A company president
(D) A magazine editor
85. What is Broadchurch Fashions planning to do next spring?
(A) Introduce a woman’s clothing line
(B) Hire a celebrity spokesperson
(C) Start an online business
(D) Sponsor a charitable event
86. What kind of equipment has just been installed?
87. What product feature does the speaker emphasize?
(A) It is energy efficient.
(B) It is durable.
(C) It is secure.
(D) It is inexpensive.
88. Why does the speaker say, “but they’re generally very busy”?
(A) To complain about a difficult work schedule
(B) To offer to repair some equipment
(C) To encourage the listeners to be patient
(D) To suggest hiring more staff
89. Where does the speaker most likely work?
(A) At a driving school
(B) At an automobile dealership
(C) At a manufacturing plant
(D) At a delivery service
90. What did the survey gather information about?
(A) Safety practices
(B) Employee engagement
(C) Interest in new merchandise
(D) Customer satisfaction
91. What incentive did the company provide for returning the survey?
(A) A promotional T-shirt
(B) A product upgrade
(C) A free car wash
(D) A gift card
92. Who most likely are the listeners?
(A) Sales representatives
(B) Property managers
(C) Electrical engineers
(D) Maintenance workers
93. What does the speaker imply when she says, “most people have a limited understanding of the topic’?
(A) A product must be redesigned.
(B) A topic should be explained clearly.
(C) A mistake could not be avoided.
(D) A task can only be done by professionals.
94. According to the woman, what is the listeners’ goal?
(A) To meet a quota
(B) To lower expenses
(C) To recruit more employees
(D) To collaborate more effectively
95. Who most likely is the speaker?
(A) An architect
(B) A store supervisor
(C) An event organizer 99
(D) An electrician
96. What does the speaker say about mobile phones?
(A) They have been discounted recently.
(B) They will be centrally located.
(C) They can be updated quickly. 100
(D) They must be turned off now.
97. Look at the graphic. Which area was added?
(A) Area 1
(B) Area 2
(C) Area 3
(D) Area 4
98. Where does the speaker most likely work?
(A) At a library
(B) At a fitness center
(C) At a zoo
(D) At a museum
99. What does the speaker thank the listeners for?
(A) Signing up for membership
(B) Leading group tours
(C) Agreeing to help with a project
(D) Registering for a newsletter
100. Look at the graphic. Which amount has changed this year?
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #nguphapIELTS #GrammarforIELTS #grammarIELTSforwriting