Video ETS TOEIC Listening: Test 7 – Học Hay
Xem thêm từ vựng tiếng Anh theo chủ đề tại: https://hoctuvung.hochay.com
Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh Luyện thi ETS TOEIC các bạn nhé!
ETS TOEIC 2020 - Test 07 : Listening
Directions: For each question in this part, you will hear four statements about a picture in your test book. When you hear the statements, you must select the one statement that best describes what you see in the picture. Then find the number of the question on your answer sheet and mark your answer. The statements will not be printed in your text book and will be spoken only one time.
Directions: You will hear a question or statement and three responses spoken in English. They will not be printed in your text book and will be spoken only one time. Select the best response to the question or statement and mark the letter (A), (B), (C) on your answer sheet.
7. Could I borrow your pen?
(A) No, I've never been there.
(B) Some folders.
(C) Of course.
8. What's the price of this item?
(A) Five euros.
(B) At around eight p.m.
(C) Yes, it does.
9. When do you usually take your lunch break?
(A) With someone from my department.
(B) Just a sandwich.
(C) Sometime after eleven thirty.
10. You got the concert tickets for Saturday, right?
(A) It was a local band.
(B) No, they're actually for Sunday.
(C) I'll write it this afternoon.
11. How did you hear about our zoo tour?
(A) That's what I heard, too.
(B) A variety of wild animals.
(C) A friend recommended it.
12. What is required to get a store refund?
(A) I saw them last week.
(B) You just need your receipt.
(C) The orientation event was fun.
13. Why is construction on the new apartments delayed?
(A) Yes, I would.
(B) No, I don’t have the instructions.
(C) Because of the bad weather.
14. How do I open a new account?
(A) They're hiring more accountants.
(B) Yes, the bank is open.
(C) Let me get you the paperwork.
15. Have you installed the new computer software yet?
(A) I did that this morning.
(B) It's a monthly payment plan.
(C) Some new keyboards.
16. You haven‘t seen my scarf, have you?
(A) I met him yesterday.
(B) Alicia might know where it is.
(C) I loved that film.
17. Who was the spokesperson at the press conference today?
(A) It was an interesting article.
(B) The company president.
(C) About a new product.
18. How much do you think the banquet tables will cost?
(A) Yes, that sounds right.
(B) Over by the chairs.
(C) I'll check with the supplier.
19. Where can I find the corporate handbook?
(A) They found a parking spot near us.
(B) We shook hands at the reception.
(C) You can download it from our Web site.
20. Would you like to pay in cash or with a credit card?
(A) Four hundred.
(B) Which credit cards do you accept?
(C) I thought so, too.
21. When will the prototype be ready for production?
(A) No, he wrote it down.
(B) Our Singapore factory.
(C) Later this month.
22. It looks like the restaurant didn’t deliver my salad.
(A) Those were delicious.
(B) There are napkins in the kitchen.
(C) I'll call the restaurant manager.
23. Why don't we have a quick meeting at four?
(A) My client arrives at three forty-five.
(B) It didn’t last very long.
(C) To launch a new product.
24. Do you think we could modify the project timeline?
(A) At the entrance to the building.
(B) The flight departs from terminal six.
(C) We'll need approval from the director.
25. Can I leave a message for Mr. Oyama?
(A) He should be back in his office soon.
(B) The main conference room.
(C) There's a vegetarian option.
26. Doesn't this elevator go to the twentieth floor?
(A) The carpet cleaner.
(B) No, it stops at the tenth.
(C) There are some more in the closet.
27. Who wants to lead the accounting workshop next week?
(A) I'll be on vacation.
(B) Some training manuals.
(C) They'll be eating soon.
28. Where will this year’s trade show take place?
(A) Yes, I can’t wait.
(B) Here's the brochure.
(C) Is tomorrow all right?
29. Shouldn’t I have received shipping confirmation from your company by now?
(A) Our system‘s down.
(B) No thanks, I’m fine.
(C) He has his certification.
30. I have a complaint about yesterday's catering service.
(A) Appetizers and desserts.
(B) I'm sorry - what went wrong?
(C) On the next flight.
31. Why were our car sales so low this month?
(A) We're still looking into that.
(B) A 50 percent discount.
(C) I don’t need a new car.
Directions: You will hear some conversations between two or more people. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speakers say in each conversation. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. The conversations will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
32. Where are the speakers?
(A) At a hotel
(B) At a museum
(C) At a clothing store
(D) At a movie theater
33. What problem does the woman have?
(A) She lost her gloves.
(B) She cannot find her tour group.
(C) She forgot her wallet.
(D) She needs directions.
34. What does the man ask for?
(A) A phone number
(B) A photo ID card
(C) A receipt
(D) A confirmation code
35. Where do the speakers work?
(A) At a restaurant
(B) At a national park
(C) At an outdoor market
(D) At a grocery store
36. Who is Julia?
(A) A trainee
(B) An investor
(C) A customer
(D) A supervisor
37. What will Julia most likely do next?
(A) Go on a hike
(B) Receive a payment
(C) Revise an itinerary
(D) Get a uniform
38. What is the man planning for next month?
(A) A birthday dinner
(B) An awards banquet
(C) A retirement party
(D) An office relocation
39. What does the woman say she will do?
(A) Send a sample menu
(B) Prepare a contract
(C) Change a reservation
(D) Speak to a manager
40. What will the man give to the woman?
(A) A guest list
(B) An e-mail address
(C) A credit card number
(D) An itinerary
41. Where does the conversation take place?
(A) At a fitness center
(B) At a pharmacy
(C) At a travel agency
(D) At a bank
42. What does the woman say she will do next month?
(A) Take a vacation
(B) Start a new job
(C) See a different doctor
(D) Move to a new city
43. Why does Jason talk to Mr. Pruitt?
(A) To ask about a policy
(B) To notify him of a scheduling change
(C) To introduce him to a friend
(D) To request that a machine be repaired
44. Who most likely is the woman?
(A) A computer engineer
(B) A maintenance worker
(C) A customer service representative
(D) A television journalist
45. Why does the woman say, “there was a heavy snowstorm last week”?
(A) To explain why a delivery was delayed
(B) To report on a recent power failure
(C) To approve some employee absences
(D) To explain why some property is damaged
46. What does the man say he will do soon?
(A) Travel to another city
(B) Choose a mobile phone provider
(C) Post a job announcement
(D) Begin working from home
47. Which industry do the speakers work in?
(A) Internet technology
(B) Real estate
48. What change is the man proposing?
(A) Taking out a loan
(B) Finding a different supplier
(C) Building another factory
(D) Expanding a sales area
49. What does the woman offer to do?
(A) Make a pricing decision
(B) Contact a retail chain
(C) Record a promotional video
(D) Revise a database
50. What does the woman want to do?
(A) Verify a contract
(B) Rent a storage unit
(C) Dispose of some documents
(D) Install some machines
51. What is the woman concerned about?
(A) Whether some containers are secure
(B) Whether some clients have arrived
(C) Whether a truck is locked
(D) Whether a space is available
52. How often does the woman want a service?
53. What is the woman calling about?
(A) A missing reservation
(B) A messy room
(C) Broken equipment
(D) Transportation delays
54. What does the woman imply when she says, “l do have clients coming in at eleven o'clock"?
(A) She needs a task to be completed quickly.
(B) She is agreeing to postpone a conference.
(C) She realizes her calendar is incorrect.
(D) She is pleased about a business deal.
55. What does the man say he will do?
(A) Provide a refund
(B) Prepare a receipt
(C) Call an employee
(D) Review a project timeline
56. What type of event will the speakers attend?
(A) A professional seminar
(B) Aboard meeting
(C) A safety training
(D) An awards ceremony
57. What does the man ask about?
(A) A certification requirement
(B) A reimbursement process
(C) A presentation schedule
(D)A building location
58. What does the woman recommend the man do?
(A) Speak with his supervisor
(B) Update his résumé
(C) E-mail an event planner
(D) Watch a video tutorial
59. Where do the speakers work?
(A) At a newspaper company
(B) Ata city government office
(C) At a train station
(D) At a construction firm
60. What are the speakers mainly discussing?
(A) A bicycle sale
(B) A bicycle race
(C) A bicycle-safety class
(D) A bicycle-sharing program
61. What does the woman suggest doing later today?
(A) Celebrating an accomplishment
(B) Negotiating a business deal
(C) Interviewing some participants
(D) Holding a press conference
62. Look at the graphic. Which team do the speakers support?
(A) Gold Town
(D) Santa Rosa
63. What does the man offer to do?
(A) Join a sports team
(B) Record a sporting event
(C) Print some bus maps
(D) Give some colleagues a ride
64. What does the woman remind the man about?
(A) A group discount
(B) Extended bus service
(C) An approaching work deadline
(D) The opening of a new sports facility
65. Why does the woman say she is moving to Watertown?
(A) She wants a shorter commute.
(B) She is starting her own business.
(C) Her family lives in the area.
(D) Her company is relocating.
66. Look at the graphic. Which apartment is the woman most interested in?
(A) Apartment 1
(B) Apartment 2
(C) Apartment 3
(D) Apartment 4
67. What will the speakers most likely do next?
(A) Schedule a visit
(B) Finish some designs
(C) Review a lease agreement
(D) Look at some furniture
68. Why does the woman say she is late?
(A) She had a long meeting.
(B) She was having car trouble.
(C) There was a lot of traffic.
(D) A client arrived unexpectedly.
69. What does the woman ask the man to do?
(A) Give her a ride to the office
(B) Meet her at a bus stop
(C) Call an important client
(D) Pick up a bus ticket
70. Look at the graphic. Which bus stop is the woman close to now?
(A) Shaw Road
(B) Boston Avenue
(C) Sherman Road
(D) Klause Street
Directions: You will hear some talks given by a single speaker. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speaker says in each talk. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. The talks will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
71. Where is the announcement being made?
(A) At an electronics store
(B) At a clothing shop
(C) At a hardware store
(D) At a supermarket
72. What service is going to be offered?
(A) Online ordering
(B) Gift wrapping
73. Why should the listeners go to the customer service desk?
(A) To fill out a survey
(B) To register for discounts
(C) To pick up a brochure
(D) To get free samples
74. What is the listener trying to do?
(A) Meet a film director
(B) Make a reservation
(C) Enter a contest
(D) Apply for a job
75. What does the speaker imply when he says, “a film festival is taking place here that week”?
(A) He recommends going to an event.
(B) He cannot fulfill a request.
(C) A city is becoming more popular.
(D) There will be a lot of traffic.
76. What did the speaker do for the listener?
(A) He reviewed an employment application.
(B) He purchased some event tickets.
(C) He confirmed a flight itinerary.
(D) He contacted another branch location.
77. Who most likely are the listeners?
(A) Sales assistants
(B) Factory workers
(C) Hiring managers
(D) Delivery drivers
78. What does the speaker remind the listeners about?
(A) Referring to a handbook
(B) Organizing merchandise
(C) Filling out a time sheet
(D) Greeting customers
79. According to the speaker, what might the listeners receive?
(A) Free products
(B) Extra vacation days
(C) A cash bonus
(D) A gift certificate
80. Where does the speaker work?
(A) At a fitness center
(B) At a doctor’s office
(C) At a laboratory
(D) At a pharmacy
81. Why is the speaker calling?
(A) To confirm an appointment
(B) To provide a reference
(C) To discuss lab results
(D) To resolve a billing issue
82. What does the speaker say happened last month?
(A) A building lobby was renovated.
(B) An office moved to a different floor.
(C) Some fees increased.
(D) Some employees were hired.
83. What has a government department recently announced?
(A) Job opportunities
(B) Funding decisions
(C) New transportation regulations
(D) Updated construction plans
84. What is being advertised?
(A) A car wash service
(B) A training program
(C) A navigation system
(D) An insurance policy
85. What does the speaker say will happen next week?
(A) A discount offer will end.
(B) A store location will open.
(C) A product will be launched.
(D) A facility will be inspected.
86. What type of event is taking place?
(A) A gallery opening
(B) A retirement party
(C) An awards ceremony
(D) A school fund-raiser
87. What happened in June?
(A) A building was purchased.
(B) A marketing campaign began.
(C) Some deadlines were extended.
(D) Some artists were selected.
88. What does the speaker imply when she says, “tourism in the area has doubled”?
(A) A project was successful.
(B) More volunteers are needed.
(C) Renovation work can begin.
(D) It is difficult to find parking.
89. What will Dr. Ray speak about?
(A) Managing financial risk
(B) Communicating with patients
(C) Improving customer service
(D) Preparing for job interviews
90. What is Dr. Ray’s current position?
(A) He is the editor of a publication.
(B) He is a professor at a university.
(C) He is the chief surgeon at a hospital.
(D) He is a safety inspector in a laboratory.
91. What will Dr. Ray do after his speech?
(A) Sign some books
(B) Attend a reception
(C) Demonstrate a technique
(D) Evaluate a financial record
92. Where does the speaker most likely work?
(A) At a mobile phone manufacturer
(B) At a radio station
(C) At an Internet service provider
(D) At a clothing store
93. What does the speaker mean when he says, “but the phones are still ringing’?
(A) The company continues to receive complaints.
(B) The company needs additional staff.
(C) The company is still taking orders.
(D) The company’s advertising was effective.
94. What will the listeners most likely do next?
(A) Promote a business
(B) Revise some résumé
(C) Make a repair
(D) Read a document
95. Who is the intended audience for the broadcast?
(A) Restaurant owners
(B) Home cooks
(C) Food critics
(D) Professional chefs
96. Look at the graphic. Which session are the speaker change?
97. What are the listeners asked to do?
(A) Call the show
(B) Attend a class
(C) Share photographs
(D) Write a review
98. Where is the talk most likely taking place?
(A) At a library
(B) At a bookstore broadcast?
(C) At a publishing company
(D) At the news agency
99. Look at the graphic. Which session are the listeners required to attend?
(A) Opening Remarks
(B) Nonfiction Author Panel
(C) Digital Books Seminar
(D) Book Publicity Forum
100. What still needs to be confirmed?
(A) The event location
(B) The registration fee
(C) The start time
(D) The catering arrangements
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #nguphapIELTS #GrammarforIELTS #grammarIELTSforwriting