Video ETS TOEIC Listening: Test 9 – Học Hay
Xem thêm từ vựng tiếng Anh theo chủ đề tại: https://hoctuvung.hochay.com
Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh Luyện thi ETS TOEIC các bạn nhé!
ETS TOEIC 2020 - Test 09 : Listening
Directions: For each question in this part, you will hear four statements about a picture in your test book. When you hear the statements, you must select the one statement that best describes what you see in the picture. Then find the number of the question on your answer sheet and mark your answer. The statements will not be printed in your text book and will be spoken only one time.
Directions: You will hear a question or statement and three responses spoken in English. They will not be printed in your text book and will be spoken only one time. Select the best response to the question or statement and mark the letter (A), (B), (C) on your answer sheet.
7. Will you be paying with cash?
(A) It is recyclable.
(B) They paid attention.
(C) No, with a credit card.
8. Why didn’t Karin apply for the position?
(A) She isn’t qualified.
(B) In the supply drawer.
(C) Sometime last week,
9. Is the health-care lecture today or tomorrow?
(A) On the corner of Fifth and State Streets.
(B) I'll finish it by the end of the day.
(C) It's today, in fifteen minutes.
10. Which train car needs to be inspected?
(A) Tickets are twenty dollars.
(B) The one right behind the engine.
(C) I don’t think so.
11. Have you found a good doctor yet?
(A) Here, take my pencil.
(B) That's what I think, too.
(C) Yes, I saw her last week.
12. When are we leaving for the airport?
(A) I believe so.
(B) As soon as the bus arrives.
(C) I did read the report.
13. Who's taking the shipment up to the tenants in 3D?
(A) It starts at three-thirty.
(B) Sure, that's fine with me.
(C) I'll ask Daniel to do it.
14. How can we advertise to different age-groups?
(A) Yes, they are.
(B) By using social media.
(C) No, you have to drive there.
15. I want to send this package to Texas.
(A) When does it have to arrive?
(B) Here’s the lunch menu.
(C) At the beginning.
16. Where did you put the instruction manual?
(A) During our annual fund-raiser.
(B) I left it on your desk.
(C) He didn't introduce me.
17. I hope Mr. Zhou likes our updates to the office design.
(A) A new receptionist.
(B) How many signs?
(C) He already approved them.
18. When‘re we going to hear from the architect?
(A) That sounds great.
(B) Probably this afternoon.
(C) An office building on Vine Street.
19. Could you remind me to call the cleaning service tomorrow?
(A) Next to the front office.
(B) Sorry, I'll be on vacation.
(C) A broken window.
20. Who received the promotion to department director?
(A) It hasn‘t been announced.
(B) Right, a large account.
(C) OK, I'll think about it.
21. Are there enough presentation packets, or should I get some more?
(A) We need five more.
(B) I think that’s your jacket.
(C) Twenty percent off.
22. How do I volunteer to help with the company picnic?
(A) I'd like a lemonade, please.
(B) They played a great game.
(C) Megumi is organizing that.
23. Helen’s training the new interns, isn't she?
(A) No, she works at the branch office now.
(B) To Grandville University.
(C) We can take the later train.
24. Is the maintenance staff going to polish the floors next week?
(A) They do it once a month.
(B) I decided not to go after all.
(C) No, it’s not on Main Street.
25. Where should I park the delivery truck?
(A) Do you know where the loading dock is?
(B) I'd love to go to the park.
(C) Yes, we do deliver on Sundays.
26. Would you like me to call you a taxi?
(A) About seven kilometers.
(B) My car's right around the corner.
(C) Thank you for your visit.
27. Didn't Insook leave the store at five yesterday?
(A) In the storage room.
(B) I need to go shopping today.
(C) No - she stayed late to help a customer.
28. You've placed your food order already, haven't you?
(A) A table for ten, please.
(B) I'm still waiting for a menu.
(C) The office supplies haven’t arrived.
29. What section of the speech do you want to start working on?
(A) The awards ceremony isn’t until the eighth!
(B) She’s changing jobs.
(C) This microphone doesn’t work.
30. Should we use the extra money on computers or on chairs?
(A) Please, have a seat over there,
(B) On the lower right corner of the screen.
(C) We've had the same computers for five years.
31. Ms. Sato can’t go to the board meeting today.
(A) Oh, then I'll take the notes.
(B) Actually, I'm a vegetarian.
(C) Conference Room B.
Directions: You will hear some conversations between two or more people. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speakers say in each conversation. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. The conversations will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
32. Where are the speakers?
(A) At an airport
(B) At a restaurant
(C) At a theater
(D) At a hotel
33. What does the woman ask the man for?
(A) His reservation number
(B) His name
(C) His departure day
(D) His credit card
34. What will the man most likely do next?
(A) Park his car
(B) Upgrade a reservation
(C) Buy a snack
(D) Go to the pool
35. Who most likely is the man?
(A) A painter
(B) A security guard
(C) A bank teller
(D) A property manager
36. What problem does the woman have?
(A) She found a mistake on a bill.
(B) She cannot locate a door key.
(C) An air conditioner is not working.
(D) An apartment is too noisy.
37. What information does the man ask for?
(A) An address
(B) A security code
(C) A telephone number
(D) An appointment time
38. Where do the speakers most likely work?
(A) At a manufacturing plant
(B) At a delivery company
(C) At a fitness center
(D) At a grocery store
39. According to the woman, what does a decision depend on?
(A) Employee availability
(B) Government regulations
(C) A price
(D) A timeline
40. What does the man say he will do?
(A) Check delivery dates
(B) Schedule an inspection
(C) Contact a supplier
(D) Test a product
41. What is the man’s job?
(A) University professor
(B) Newspaper reporter
(C) Flight attendant
(D) Tour guide
42. What does the man say he likes about the job?
(A) Meeting city officials
(B) Traveling to other countries
(C) Learning about local history
(D) Attending special celebrations
43. What does the woman ask the man to do?
(A) Write an article
(B) Work more hours
(C) Train new employees
(D) Organize an event
44. What will be the topic of the woman’s article?
(A) Music festivals
(B) Local restaurants
(C) Farmers markets
(D) Sporting events
45. What does the man ask the woman about?
(A) Interviewing some vendors
(B) Reformatting some images
(C) Extending a deadline
(D) Making travel arrangements
46. What does the man mean when he says,
“I don’t think Elena has any assignments”?
(A) A colleague completes tasks quickly.
(B) A colleague may be available for a job.
(C) An office does not need more staff.
(D) A schedule may be incorrect.
47. Why does the man congratulate the woman?
(A) She recently published a book.
(B) She just received a promotion.
(C) She acquired a major account.
(D) She completed a business course.
48. What does the man ask the woman to do?
(A) Update a reservation
(B) Meet with a new client
(C) Submit a budget report
(D) Give a talk to staff members
49. Where does the woman say she will be going?
(A) To a fund-raising event
(B) To a convention
(C) On a vacation
(D) On a promotional tour
50. Who most likely are the men?
(A) Real estate agents
(B) Interior designers
(C) Marketing executives
(D) Bank managers
51. What does the woman want to discuss first?
(A) A delivery time
(B) A rental fee
(C) Some flooring options
(D) Some machinery upgrades
52. What will the woman most likely do next?
(A) Look at a catalog
(B) Cancel a meeting
(C) Review a receipt
(D) Call a supervisor
53. What is the woman planning to do at two o'clock?
(A) Go to the airport
(B) Receive a shipment
(C) Meet with a customer
(D) Give a workshop
54. What problem is the woman having?
(A) Her log-in information has expired.
(B) Her laptop cable does not work.
(C) Her reservation was not confirmed.
(D) Her mobile phone is missing.
55. What does the man tell the woman to do?
(A) Search in her office
(B) Visit an electronics store
(C) Borrow some equipment
(D) Contact a service team member
56. Where is the conversation taking place?
(A) At a park
(B) Ata café
(C) At a furniture store
(D) At a supermarket
57. What does Luisa suggest that the man do?
(A) Open a window
(B) Use a coupon
(C) Visit a plant shop
(D) Extend business hours
58. What does the man ask Luisa for?
(A) A list of prices
(B) A deadline extension
(C) Some coffee
(D) Some photographs
59. What problem does the woman mention?
(A) A product is not selling well.
(B) A position is vacant.
(C) A proposal was not accepted.
(D) A supervisor is busy.
60. Why does the woman say, “He’s never done that before’?
(A) To express concern
(B) To request more help
(C) To approve a decision
(D) To offer some praise
61. What does the man say he will do?
(A) Write a report
(B) Conduct an interview
(C) Schedule a meeting
(D) Post an advertisement
62. Why does the man want to return an item?
(A) It has a stain.
(B) It has a tear.
(C) It is the wrong color.
(D) It is too large.
63. Look at the graphic. Which item does the man want to return?
(A) The jacket
(B) The sweater
(C) The scarf
(D) The T-shirt
64. What does the woman offer to do for the man?
(A) Issue a refund to his credit card
(B) Set up an account for him
(C) Consult with a manager
(D) Call another branch store
65. Who most likely is the woman?
(A) A postal worker
(B) A delivery driver
(C) A repair technician
(D) A building supervisor
66. What problem does the woman mention?
(A) A package has been damaged.
(B) A vehicle is not working.
(C) Some residents are not home.
(D) Some information is missing.
67. Look at the graphic. Where will the woman go next?
(A) To Building 1
(B) To Building 2
(C) To Building 3
(D) To Building 4
68. Look at the graphic. What is the status of the woman’s flight?
(A) 40 minutes late
(B) On time
(C) 55 minutes late
(D) 25 minutes late
69. What kind of company do the speakers work for?
(A) A fabric manufacturer
(B) A clothing store
(C) A travel agency
(D) A newspaper publisher
70. What does the man say he is going to do?
(A) Open another bank account
(B) Extend business hours
(C) Review a contract
(D) Change a meeting time
Directions: You will hear some talks given by a single speaker. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speaker says in each talk. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. The talks will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
71. What is the broadcast about?
(A) A fund-raising initiative
(B) A business merger
(C) Anew factory
(D) A product launch
72. What benefit is expected for the city of Centerville?
(A) A public park will be expanded.
(B) A hospital will add services.
(C) Roadways will be improved.
(D) Employment will increase.
73. What will the listeners hear next?
(A) A music program
(B) An interview
(C) A sports report
(D) A weather forecast
74. Where does the speaker work?
(A) At a repair shop
(B) At a conference center
(C) In a factory
(D) In a warehouse
75. What does the speaker want to purchase?
(A) Light fixtures
(B) Office furniture
(C) Electronic devices
(D) Employee uniforms
76. What does the speaker imply when she says, “The budget meeting is on Monday, right?”
(A) She wants to participate in a discussion.
(B) She wants to meet some new employees.
(C) She hopes a request will be approved quickly.
(D) She knows that the listener will be unavailable.
77. What type of event is the announcement about?
(A) A music contest
(B) A press conference
(C) A food festival
(D) A government election
78. Why are the listeners encouraged to download an application?
(A) To look at a menu
(B) To cast a vote
(C) To get a map
(D) To check a schedule
79. What does the speaker say volunteers will receive?
(A) A water bottle
(B) A meal coupon
(C) Special seating
(D) Free transportation
80. What kind of merchandise does the company produce?
81. According to the speaker, what do consumers want?
(A) Lower prices
(B) Better packaging
(C) More color selections
(D) More-comfortable designs
82. What information will be e-mailed to the listeners?
(A) An employee survey
(B) An inventory list
(C) Some product specifications
(D) Some group assignments
83. What event is the listener attending soon?
(A) A community fund-raiser
(B) A trade show
(C)A film festival
(D) A sports competition
84. Why does the speaker say, “There’s usually a place to stay in Springfield”?
(A) To confirm a reservation
(B) To reject a suggestion
(C) To give directions
(D) To offer a solution
85. What requires a manager’s approval?
(A) A conference presentation
(B) A catering request
(C) An equipment purchase
(D) A rental car agreement
86. Who most likely are the listeners?
(A) Construction workers
(B) Park rangers
87. What will the group do outside?
(A) Measure a plot of land
(B) Clear some trails
(C) Take some photographs
(D) Learn about some equipment
88. What will happen at the end of the day?
A) Supplies will be collected.
(B) Work schedules will be created.
(C) Certificates will be distributed.
(D) Books will be ordered.
89. Where does the speaker work?
(A) At a furniture store
(B) At a medical clinic
(C) At a fitness center
(D) At a travel agency
90. According to the speaker, what will happen this morning?
(A) Some items will be delivered.
(B) Some workshops will be held.
(C) A building will be inspected.
(D) An article will be published.
91. Why does the speaker need a volunteer?
(A) To order office supplies
(B) To organize a filing system
(C) To distribute some brochures
(D) To schedule some appointments
92. Where does the speaker work?
(A) At a farm
(B) At a factory
(C) At a television station
(D) At a repair shop
93. What does the speaker imply when she says, “all the machines are already running"?
(A) Some instructions were not followed.
(B) It is too late to change an assignment.
(C) A project deadline will be met.
(D) Extra help will not be needed.
94. What is the speaker concerned about?
(A) Misplacing a manual
(B) Exceeding a budget
(C) Breaking a contract
(D) Wasting materials
95. Look at the graphic. Which soup does the speaker say will be served on two days this week?
(A) French Onion
(B) Tomato Basil
(C) Potato and Cheese
(D) Mixed Seafood
96. Who is Deena Sanchez?
(A) A manager
(B) A server
(C) A customer
(D) A chef
97. What has the speaker placed in the staff lounge?
(A) Uniform shirts
(B) Job applications
(C) A revised menu
(D) A training schedule
98. What will the speaker do next week?
(A) Submit a proposal
(B) Conduct an interview
(C) Move to a new office
(D) Take a business trip
99. According to the speaker, why is Ms. Dubois familiar with Vance Electronics?
(A) She just bought one of their laptops.
(B) She was employed by that company.
(C) She is a purchasing manager.
(D) She read a review in a magazine article.
100. Look at the graphic. Which laptop model does the speaker say she wants to buy?
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #nguphapIELTS #GrammarforIELTS #grammarIELTSforwriting