Directions: A word or phrase is missing in each of the sentences below. Four answer choices are given below each sentence. Select the best answer to complete the sentence. Then mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet.
101. Ms. Carpenter will be attending the conference with ........ marketing team.
102. ........ the last ten years, Bay City‘s population has grown by about 27 percent.
103. Please congratulate Alan Schmit, ........ of the Leadership Award in Nursing at Knoll Hospital.
104. Ireland‘s largest software producer will ........ be opening a large facility in Cork.
105. Ashburn Bank’s online service has been in high demand ........ ,
106. The ........ of videos to electronic press releases can help companies showcase their products.
107. Ms. Hyun is reviewing the training manual to see if updates ……………
(A) have need
(C) are needed
(D) to be needed
108. When leaving the auditorium, please exit ........ the doors on the lower level.
109. The judges for this year’s screenplay competition include ........ from Hanovi Studios.
(C ) represented
110. l have attached my resume detailing my ........ experience in the hotel industry.
111. Remember to check the spelling of Mr. Kamashi’s name when ........ the document.
112. Residents visited City Hall to ask ........ developers will preserve the historic properties.
113. The Ford Group‘s proposed advertising campaign is by far the most ........ we have seen so far.
114. Solei Landscaping announced that the design for the Cherry Hill building complex is ........ complete.
115. Daniel Nishida, the chief supply officer, asked that ........ be given full responsibility for approving all invoices.
116. In preparation for Mr. Kumar‘s retirement at the end of March, the Carolex Corporation will need to ………. a new facilities director.
117. The team’s contributions to the Ripton Group’s marketing plan were very ........ acknowledged.
118. ........ receiving the engineering award, Ms. Kwon made a point of thanking longtime mentors.
( ) Unlike
119. Please read the list of ………… qualifications to ensure that you have the necessary education and experience for the position.
120. Choosing the best software tool to eliminate computer viruses is rarely simple, ........ it is important to seek expert advice.
121. Ms. Delgado would like to meet with all loan officers ........ reviewing any more loan applications.
(A) now that
(B) as though
122. Cedar Branch Hill has a ........ as a business-friendly environment that provides efficient licensing and other legal processes.
123. The actors held an additional rehearsal ........ perfect their performance in the final scene.
(B) in order to
(D) as a result of
124. RZT Technology will double the size of its Toronto laboratory to ........ the organization's rapid growth.
125. Even though Smithton Electronics’ second quarter was not ........, the company plans to invest large sums on research.
126. The Williamsport Hotel is an ideal venue for the conference because of its ........ to the airport.
127. The second training session is for employees ........ responsibilities include processing payroll forms.
128. ........ poorly the high-speed printer may be functioning, it is still making copies that are adequate for our purposes.
129. The long-awaited Weka 2XG digital camera will finally be ........ at a product exhibition on August 16.
130. Northeast Community Finance ........ an online system in order to shorten service lines at branch locations.
(A) has implemented
(B) to be implementing
(C) to have been implementing
(D) is implemented
Directions: Read the texts that follow. A word, phrase, or sentence is missing in parts of each text. Four answer choices for each question are given below the text. Select the best answer to complete the text. Then mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet.
Questions 131-134 refer to the following advertisement.
Garden Shade Tree Landscaping
Garden Shade creates tree landscapes and hedges to suit every garden, no matter the size. Our designs have 131………… small urban gardens as well as large-scale projects commissioned by architects and property developers. 132…………… . However, no single nursery can offer trees of all species and sizes. That is why Garden Shade has developed close relationships with many specialist growers 133………… to provide us with the trees we need. Such resources give us the variety necessary to complete any 134………… . In other words, whatever your landscape design dream, we can make it happen.
(A) We are here to answer your landscaping questions.
(B) For most projects, we use trees from our own nurseries.
(C) Some trees have specific growing requirements.
(D) Under normal conditions, nursery stock is guaranteed for one year.
Questions 135-138 refer to the following e-mail.
Thanks for a great year! In case you haven't heard, Henwith Home Supply will be ………. our second Store this spring. This additional retail site will be located in the shopping centre at the corner of Aberton Parkway and Sutton Avenue in Derbyshire.
We will be accepting applications for cashiers and sales positions ……. 1 April. The personnel director will review applicants' qualifications from 2 April to 6 April, and ……. is scheduled to begin one week later. ........ .
(C) according to
(A) Feel free to share this news with any interested friends.
(B) Make sure you have received all of the material.
(C) Contact Henwith Home Supply if you are still waiting for a response.
(D) Access to the main entrance will be blocked by construction.
Questions 139-142 refer to the following article.
Amon Donates to Music School in Grenel City
A spokesperson for Brenda Amon 139………… that the pianist made a sizeable donation toward the expansion of the Grenel City Conservatory of Music. ”Without her generous support," said Marc Diaz, director of facility planning, “we would have been limited in our renovation plans going forward.
140……… . Now, a new wing will be constructed on the south end of the 141……… conservatory. Once completed, the building will boast a 700-seat auditorium, state-of—the-art recording studios, and new faculty and administrative offices. Additionally, private practice rooms will be located 142 ……… the current student lounge.
(C) has confirmed
(D) will confirm
(A) Ms. Amon’s performance at the conservatory was outstanding.
(B) The project had been delayed because of budget cuts.
(C) Student enrollment has decreased over the past few years.
(D) The original conservatory is being converted into student housing.
(A) adjacent to
(B) even though
(C) instead of
(D) as well as
Questions 143-146 refer to the following e—mail.
Dear Mr. Parker,
Thank you for your recent 143…….. of the Daqtex Mini-V camera. We are contacting everyone who has recently bought this product to inform them that certain models are being recalled for repair. In these models, the electronic chip that enables the digital conversion of light is faulty.
144….. . Please 145….. whether your camera has this problem by checking the serial number on the bottom of the camera. If it ends with the letters TVX, a repair will be required. Daqtex will pay all shipping costs for sending your Mini-V back to us. In addition, we will repair 146….. free of charge.
Inez Lofaro, Customer Service Manager
(A) We hope you will enjoy the product for many years to come.
(B) It is covered in the troubleshooting section of the manual.
(C) This defect will eventually interfere with the clarity of your images.
(D) This special feature is unavailable on some older models.
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #luyenthitoeic #etsTOEIC #ETSToeic2019