Ngữ pháp tiếng anh luyện thi TOEIC theo chủ đề – Unit 12: Hiện tại hoàn thành và quá khứ đơn 1| Học Hay
Hãy xem tình huống sau:
- Thì hiện tại hoàn thành là một trong những thì hiện tại. Nó nói cho chúng ta biết tình huống ở thời điểm hiện tai.
- ‘Tom has lost his key’ = he doesn’t have his key now
- Thì quá khứ đơn cho chúng ta biết về qua khứ. Nếu có đó nói rằng ‘Tom lost his key’, chúng ta không biết rằng liệu bây giờ Tom đã tìm thấy chìa khóa của anh ta hay chưa. Chúng ta chỉ biết rằng anh ấy đã làm mất chìa khóa tại một thời điểm trong quá khứ.
Hãy thử so sánh 2 thì với nhau:
- · They’ve gone away. They’ll be back on Friday. (they are away now)
- · They went away, but I think they’re back at home now. (not They’ve gone away)
- · It has stopped raining now, so we don’t need the umbrella. (it isn’t raining now)
- · It stopped raining for a while, but now it’s raining again. (not It has stopped)
- Chúng ta dùng hiện tại hoàn thành để nói về một thông tin, sự kiện mới. Nhưng nếu chúng ta tiếp tục nói về vấn đề đó thì thì quá khứ đơn sẽ được dùng
- A: Ow! I’ve burnt myself.
B: How did you do that? (not have you done)
A: I picked up a hot dish. (not have picked)
- A: Look! Somebody has spilt something on the sofa.
B: Well, it wasn’t me. I didn’t do it. (not hasn’t been … haven’t done)
Bài tập Ngữ pháp tiếng anh luyện thi TOEIC theo chủ đề – Unit 12: Hiện tại hoàn thành và quá khứ đơn 1| Học Hay
A Complete the sentences. Use the present perfect where possible. Otherwise use the past simple.
B Are the underlined parts of these sentences OK? Correct them where necessary.
1 Did you hear about Sophie? She’s given up her job.
2 My mother has grown up in Italy.
3 How many plays has William Shakespeare written?
4 I’ve forgotten his name. Is it Joe or Jack?
5 Who has invented paper?
6 Drugs have become a big problem everywhere.
7 We’ve washed the car, but now it’s dirty again.
8 Where have you been born?
9 Ellie has gone shopping. She’ll be back in about an hour.
10 Albert Einstein has been the scientist who has developed the theory of relativity.
C Put the verb into the correct form, present perfect or past simple.
1 ……………… raining for a while, but now it’s raining again. (it / stop)
2 The town where I live is very different now. …………… a lot. (it / change)
3 I studied German at school, but ……………most of it now. (I / forget)
4 The police ……………three people, but later they let them go. (arrest)
5 What do you think of my English? Do you think ……………? (it / improve)
6 Are you ready to go? ……………your coffee? (you / finish)
7 ……………for a job as a tour guide, but I wasn’t successful. (I / apply)
8 Where’s my bike? ……………outside the house, but it’s not there now. (it / be)
9 Quick! We need to call an ambulance. ……………an accident. (there / be)
10 A: I’ve found my phone.
B: Oh, good. Where ……………it? (you / find)
A: ……………at the bottom of my bag. (It / be)
11 A: Ben won’t be able to play tennis for a while. ……………his arm. (He / break)
B: Oh. How ……………? (that / happen)
A: ……………off a ladder. (He / fall)
Đang cập nhật
1. ‘ve lost
2 has gone
6 has broken
2. My mother grew up
3 did William Shakespeare write
5 Who invented
7 We washed
8 Where were you born?
10 Albert Einstein was the scientist who developed
1. It stopped
2. It has changed
3 I’ve forgotten / I have forgotten
5 it’s improved / it has improved
6 Have you finished
7 I applied
8 It was
9 There’s been / There has been
10 did you find … It was
11 He’s / He has broken … or He broke … did that happen … He fell
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #luyenthitoeic #etsTOEIC