Video ETS TOEIC Listening: Test 1 – Học Hay
Xem thêm từ vựng tiếng Anh theo chủ đề tại: https://hoctuvung.hochay.com/
Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh Luyện thi ETS TOEIC các bạn nhé!
ETS TOIEC - Test 1: Listening - HocHay
Directions: For each question in this part, you will hear four statements about a picture in your test book. When you hear the statements, you must select the one statement that best describes what you see in the picture. Then find the number of the question on your answer sheet and mark your answer. The statements will not be printed in your text book and will be spoken only one time.
Directions: You will hear a question or statement and three responses spoken in English. They will not be printed in your text book and will be spoken only one time. Select the best response to the question or statement and mark the letter (A), (B), (C) on your answer sheet.
7. When did you buy your new phone?
(A) The store is close to my house.
(B) Last week when it was on sale.
(C) I think it's the same number.
8. Do you know where Keiko's office is?
(A) That's the official logo.
(B) To reserve a room.
(C) It's on the second floor.
9. That was a short movie, wasn’t it?
(A) The theater on Glenn Road.
(B) You're right—it was only an hour!
(C) I must have misplaced it.
10. Where can I find a building directory?
(A) In two weeks.
(B) No, thank you.
(C) Near the front entrance.
11. Who's going to lead the merger negotiations?
(A) John Sanchez is.
(B) Thanks, I appreciate it.
(C) No, that's not mine.
12. How do I contact the financial consultant?
(A) A free consultation.
(B) He left his business card.
(C) In a few more days.
13. When is the health inspector coming?
(A) Anytime this week.
(B) It's good for your health.
(C) At the back door.
14. Wasn’t this assignment due last week?
(A) It's taking longer than we thought.
(B) Sign at the bottom of the page.
(C) No, you don't need permission.
15. Whose turn is it to buy coffee?
(A) Two sugars please.
(B) In the kitchen.
(C) I already bought it.
16. Where will the company retreat be next year?
(A) Every year.
(B) It hasn't been decided yet.
(C) Yes, I've been there.
17. Let’s discuss the building designs this morning.
(A) We can do it this afternoon instead.
(B) The sign on the wall.
(C) Does he work in that building, too?
18. Why is there a cake sitting out on the front desk?
(A) The potted plant on the ground.
(B) I'll answer the phone.
(C) Because Barb‘s party is today.
19. How are we going to move all of these office chairs?
(A) Sergio will help us.
(B) Across the hallway.
(C) Have a seat by the window.
20. Have you gone to the leadership training yet?
(A) A new training manual.
(B) Sure, We can leave some for you.
(C) I didn’t know it was required.
21. Why don't we start marketing to a younger audience?
(A) That's a really good idea.
(B) The film starts at nine.
(C) Fifteen should be enough.
22. What kind of tablet computer do you have?
(A) l have a few more minutes.
(B) An electronics store nearby.
(C) Are you thinking of buying one?
23. Wouldn't you rather travel somewhere during your time off?
(A) A round—trip ticket for two thousand dollars.
(B) I'm planning to paint my house.
(C) I would follow up with Sahar.
24. You gave the customers the bill, didn't you?
(A) A reliable delivery service.
(B) That's an impressive offer.
(C) Hasn't the payment arrived yet?
25. How soon can you finish the Sterling report?
(A) He‘s a reporter there.
(B) I‘ll be done before lunch.
(C) Please make ten copies.
26. Would you like your receipt now, or shall I put it in the bag?
(A) Just put it in my bag, thanks.
(B) About twenty-five euros.
(C) That’s a great looking sweater.
27. The registration deadline is on Friday.
(A) Where did you hear that?
(B) They arrived already.
(C) Yes, I'd like to.
28. Your airline has an overnight flight to Delhi, doesn't it?
(A) The nearest train station.
(B) Yes. It departs at eight mm.
(C) Usually at a hotel downtown.
29. I can't seem to open the file you sent me.
(A) Yes, the post office is still Open.
(B) Sorry—I'll try sending it again.
(C) We can't see that far either.
30. Would you like to include breakfast in your room reservation?
(A) Sure. That'll be fine.
(B) Check—in is at three o’clock.
(C) A view of the ocean, if possible.
31. Should I print copies of the budget for the meeting or e-mail it to everyone?
(A) The last page of the order form.
(B) Four million dollars this year.
(C) Everyone there will have a laptop.
Directions: You will hear some conversations between two or more people. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speakers say in each conversation. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. The conversations will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
32. Why is the woman calling?
(A) To make an appointment
(B) To rent a car
(C) To ask about a fee
(D) To apply for a position
33. According to the man, what has recently changed?
(A) Ofﬁce hours
(B) Job requirements
(C) A computer system
(D) A company policy
34. What does the man agree to do?
(A) Waive a fee
(B) Reschedule a meeting
(C) Sign a contract
(D) Repair a vehicle
35. What is the topic of the conversation?
36. What caused a problem?
(A) A staffing change
(B) A rainstorm
(C) A typographical error
(D) A road closure
37. What will the listeners hear next?
(A) A commercial
(B) A song
(C) A weather report
(D) A reading from a book
38. What does the woman notify the man about?
(A) She is unable to meet a deadline.
(B) She needs a replacement laptop.
(C) She cannot attend a business trip.
(D) She is planning to give a speech.
39. According to the woman, what recently happened in her department?
(A) A corporate policy was updated.
(B) A supply order was mishandled.
(C) Client contracts were renewed.
(D) New employees were hired.
40. What does the man say he will do next?
(A) Speak with a colleague
(B) Conduct an interview
(C) Calculate a budget
(D) Draft a travel itinerary
41. What does the man want to do?
(A) Purchase an area map
(B) See an event schedule
(C) Cancel a hotel reservation
(D) Book a bus tour
42. What is the man asked to choose?
(A) When to arrive
(B) What to visit
(C) How to pay
(D) What to eat
43. What does the woman suggest doing?
(A) Wearing a jacket
(B) Using a credit card
(C) Bringing a camera
(D) Looking for a coupon
44. What does the man offer to do?
(A) Meet in the lobby
(B) Contact a receptionist
(C) Carry some files
(D) Delay a meeting
45. According to the man, what happened last week?
(A) An office door would not lock.
(B) A sink was installed incorrectly.
(C) An elevator stopped working.
(D) A document was lost.
46. Why does the woman say, “a piece of hardware had to be custom made“?
(A) To justify a price
(B) To explain a delay
(C) To illustrate a product's age
(D) To express regret for a purchase
47. What product are the speakers discussing?
(B) Ofﬁce furniture
48. What does Donna suggest?
(A) Hiring additional staff
(B) Revising a budget
(C) Posting some photos online
(D) Reducing prices
49. What does the man propose?
(A) Postponing a decision
(B) Conducting a survey
(C) Developing new products
(D) Opening another location
50. Who most likely is the man?
(A) A manager
(B) A consultant
(C) A client
(D) A trainee
51. What does the woman ask the man for?
(A) Some feedback
(B) Some assistance
(C) Some references
(D) Some dates
52. What will the man receive?
(A) Extra time off
(B) A promotion
(C) Bonus pay
(D) An award
53. What type of product is being discussed?
(A) A musical instrument
(B) A kitchen appliance
(C) A power tool
(D) A tablet computer
54. Which product feature is the man most proud of?
(A) The battery life
(B) The color selection
(C) The sound quality
(D) The size
55. Why does the man say, “my favorite singer is performing that night"?
(A) To request a schedule change
(B) To explain a late arrival
(C) To decline an invitation
(D) To recommend a musician
56. What type of event is being planned?
(A) A trade show
(B) An awards ceremony
(C) A ﬁlm festival
(13) A wedding
57. What does the man ask about?
(C) Meal options
(D) Outdoor seating
58. What does the hotel offer for free?
(B) Internet access
59. What problem does the man mention?
(A) His car is out of fuel.
(B) His phone battery is empty.
(C) He is late for an appointment.
(D) He forgot his wallet.
60. Where are the speakers?
(A) At a train station
(B) At an electronics repair shop
(C) At a furniture store
(D) At a coffee shop
61. What does the woman suggest the man do?
(A) Check a Web site
(B) Call a taxi
(C) Return at a later time
(D) Go to the library
62. What is the man having trouble with?
(A) Conducting a test
(B) Preparing a bill
(C) Contacting a patient
(D) Shipping an order
63. Look at the graphic. Which code should the man use?
64. What does the woman say will happen soon?
(A) Some patients will be transferred to another doctor.
(B) Some employees will join a medical practice.
(C) A list will be available electronically.
(D) A doctor will begin a medical procedure.
Logo: Anvi Designs
Material: 100% Cotton
Care Instructions: Wash in Warm Water
Origin: Made in India
65. What does the woman say they will need to do?
(A) Rent storage space
(B) Increase production
(C) Organize a fashion show
(D) Update some equipment
66. What does the man suggest?
(A) Conferring with a client
(B) Contacting another department
(C) Photographing some designs
(D) Changing suppliers
67. Look at the graphic. Which section of the label will the men need to revise?
(A) The logo
(B) The material
(C) The care instructions
(D) The country of origin
68. What are the speakers mainly discussing?
(A) A job interview
(B) A company celebration
(C) An office relocation
(D) A landscaping project
69 Look at the graphic. Which building is Silverby Industries located in?
(A) Building 1
(B) Building 2
(C) Building 3
(D) Building 4
70. What does the woman tell the man about parking?
(A) He should park in a visitor’s space.
(B) He will have to pay at a meter.
(C) A parking pass is required.
(D) The parking area fills up quickly.
Directions: You will hear some talks given by a single speaker. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speaker says in each talk. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. The talks will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
71. What type of business is being advertised?
(A) A farmers market
(B) A fitness center
(C) A medical clinic
(D) A sporting goods store
72. What will the listeners be able to do starting in April?
(A) Use multiple locations
(B) Try free samples
(C) Meet with a nutritionist
(D) Enter a contest
73. Why does the speaker invite the listeners to visit a Web site?
(A) To write a review
(B) To register for a class
(C) To check a policy
(D) To look at a map
74. Why does the speaker thank the listeners?
(A) For submitting design ideas
(B) For training new employees
(C) For working overtime
(D) For earning a certiﬁcation
75. According to the speaker, what is scheduled for next month?
(A) A retirement celebration
(B) A trade show
(C) A factory tour.
(D) A store opening
76. What does the speaker imply when she says, "it’s a large space"?
(A) There is room to display new merchandise.
(B) High attendance is anticipated.
(C) A venue is too expensive.
(D) There is not enough staff for an event.
77. According to the speaker, what is special about the restaurant?
(A) It has private outdoor seating.
(B) It has been recently renovated.
(C) It has a vegetable garden.
(D) It has weekly cooking classes.
78. Who is Natasha?
(A) A business owner
(B) An interior decorator
(C) An event organizer
(D) A food writer
79. Why does the speaker say, “I eat it all the time”?
(A) He wants to eat something different.
(B) He is recommending a dish.
(C) He knows the ingredients.
(D) He understands a dish is popular.
80. Where is the announcement being made?
(A) On a bus
(B) On a ferry boat
(C) On a train
(D) On an airplane
81. What problem does the speaker mention?
(A) There is no more room for large bags.
(B) Too many tickets have been sold.
(C) Weather conditions have changed.
(D) A piece of equipment is being repaired
82. According to the speaker, why should the listeners talk with a staff member?
(A) To receive a voucher
(B) To reserve a seat
(C) To buy some food
(D) To get free headphones
83. Who is the speaker?
(A) A repair person
(B) A store clerk
(C) A factory worker
(D) A truck driver
84. What does the company sell?
(A) Household furniture
(B) Kitchen appliances
(C) Packaged foods
(D) Construction equipment
85. What does the speaker imply when she says, "all | see are houses”?
(A) She is concerned about some regulations.
(B) She thinks a mistake has been made.
(C) A loan application has been completed.
(D) A development plan cannot be approved.
86. What is the talk mainly about?
(A) A mobile phone model
(B) An ofﬁce security system
(C) High-speed Internet service
(D) Business scheduling software
87. Why did the company choose the product?
(A) It makes arranging meetings easy.
(B) It is reasonably priced.
(C) It has good security features.
(D) It has received positive reviews.
88. What does the speaker say is offered with the product?
(A) An annual upgrade
(B) A money-back guarantee
(C) A mobile phone application
(D) A customer—service help line
89. What does the speaker say has recently been announced?
(A) An increase in funding
(B) A factory opening
(C) A new venue for an event
(D) A change in regulations
90. According to the speaker, why do some people dislike a construction project?
(A) Because it caused a power outage
(B) Because it costs too much
(C) Because roads have been closed
(D) Because of the loud noise
91. What will the speaker do next?
(A) Introduce an advertiser
(B) Attend a press conference
(C) Interview some people
(D) End a broadcast
92. What does the speaker thank the listeners for?
(A) Reorganizing some ﬁles
(B) Cleaning a work area
(C) Working on a Saturday
(D) Attending a training
93. In which division do the listeners most likely work?
(A) Shipping and Receiving
(C) Sales and Marketing
94. What does the speaker say he will provide?
(A) A building name
(B) Group numbers
(C) Shift schedules
(D) A temporary password
95. What event is being described?
(A) A sports competition
(B) A government ceremony
(C) A music festival
(D) A cooking contest
96. According to the speaker, what can the listeners find on a Web site?
(A) A city map
(B) A list of vendors
(C) A demonstration video
(D) An entry form
97. Look at the graphic. Which day is the event being held?
Westside Technology Conference April 6
Protecting Your Data, Carla Wynn
Learning to Code, Jae-Ho Kim
Latest Devices, Kaori Aoki
Is Newer Better?, Alex Lehmann
98. What is the purpose of the call?
(A) To conﬁrm a deadline
(B) To explain a company policy
(C) To make a job offer
(D) To discuss a new product
99. Look at the graphic. Who is the Speaker calling?
(A) Carla Wynn
(B) Jae-Ho Kim
(C) Kaori Aoki
(D) Alex Lehmann
100. What does the speaker ask the listener to do?
(A) Check a catalog
(B) Send fee information
(C) Submit a travel itinerary
(D) Update a conference schedule
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #nguphapIELTS #GrammarforIELTS #grammarIELTSforwriting