Video bài nghe Market Leader Pre-intermediate – Unit 12: Products – Tiếng anh thương mại – HocHay
Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh Market Leader Pre-intermediate – Tiếng anh thương mại các bạn nhé!
Market Leader Pre-intermediate – Unit 12: Products - Skills
A. Listen to a sales manager presenting a product to some buyers. Which of these adjectives does she use?
attractive, elegant, energy-saving, fashionable, flexible, high-quality, popular, practical, reliable, robust, sturdy, stylish, user-friendly, versatile, well-designed
stylish, well-designed, elegant, popular, sturdy, reliable, versatile
B. Listen again to the presentation. How does the sales manager describe the product? Complete these words and phrases with between one and three words in each gap.
1. It has several special .............
2. As you can see, it's stylish, ............ and elegant.
3. It's made of ............ and is very sturdy.
4. It weighs approximately 12 kilos, but it's very strong and .............
5. What about its main ............?
6. Well, it's very ............ in terms of power and exceptionally quiet ...
7. Now, a word or two about its ............ for the user.
8. And because the machine's so ............, it can make cubes of different sizes.
9 It's fairly ............ compared with other models. The ............ is around €320.
10. It comes with a full five-year ............ on parts and labour.
3. stainless steel
5. selling points
9. expensive; retail price
Reading Market Leader Pre-intermediate – Unit 12: Products – Tiếng anh thương mại – HocHay
A. Read through the article below quickly to find this information.
1. three examples of problems for the Japanese consumer-electronics industry
2. four examples of Casio's products
3. two examples of major players in professional photography
4. two of Mr Kashio's favourite expressions
5. three examples of rivals to Japan's electronics industry
1. The yen's strength, the economy's weakness, the collapse in Japanese mobile phone sales
2. radio-controlled watch, G-Shock watch, high-speed "burst" digital camera, electronic calculator
3. Canon and Nikon
4. 'resist preconceived ideas', 'from zero to one'
5. Taiwan, China, South Korea
B. Read the article again. Then decide whether (according to the text) these statements are true (T), false (F) or not mentioned (NM).
1. The Casio Tower is located in the Shinjuku district of Tokyo.
2. Mr Kashio's answer to the problems he faces is to launch new products.
3. Casio's rivals are focusing mainly on cutting prices.
4. Mr Kashio is confident about the company's financial position, as it has no debt.
5. Mr Kashio says he is good at deciding whether a new product will succeed, because he has a lot of experience of selling.
6. Mr Kashio is proud of Casio's high-speed 'burst' digital cameras.
7. Casio dominates the professional photography market.
8. Mr Kashio's main hope is that Casio will make more and more profits.
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #marketleader #marketleaderpreintermediate #tienganhthuongmai