Video bài nghe Market Leader Pre-intermediate – Unit 3: Selling – Tiếng anh thương mại – HocHay
Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh Market Leader Pre-intermediate – Tiếng anh thương mại các bạn nhé!
Market Leader Pre-intermediate – Unit 3: Selling - Listening
A. Sue Leeson is Director of Marketing at QVC, the global shopping channel. Listen to the first part of the interview and answer these questions.
1. What are the six product groups that she mentions?
2. QVC sells to consumers in which countries?
3. Which two media are used to sell QVC's products?
1. food, fashion, accessories, beauty, gardening, DIY
2. Germany, Japan, USA, UK, Italy
3. television and online
B. In the second part, Sue talks about the secret of a really good presentation and developing a sales pitch. Listen and complete this paragraph.
Firstly, having a product that you can easily ............(1) and a product that has a good ............(2) behind it. Secondly, that the person who's actually giving the sales presentation can engage with their ........... (3) in a credible fashion, can tell the story very clearly and can demonstrate the features and ............(4) of each product in a very ............(5) and easy-to-understand way.
C. Listen again and complete these notes.
You need to know:
• the product .................................... (1)
• what the product can or can't ........... (2)
• when the product is or isn't ............(3)
1. inside and out
D. Listen to the third part and answer these questions.
1. Why are beauty products easy to sell on TV?
2. Which type of product is difficult to sell, and why?
1. Because each beauty brand has a fantastic story behind it and each product is very easy to demonstrate.
2. Fragrance, because you can't communicate how it smells on TV
E. Listen to the final part. If customers want to buy a skin product, what four things can they see on the QVC website?
An image of the product; the product description; ratings and reviews of the product; a video demonstration
Language Review Market Leader Pre-intermediate – Unit 3: Selling – Tiếng anh thương mại – HocHay
Xem thêm ngữ pháp Modal verbs trong tiếng Anh tại: https://dethi.hochay.com/dong-tu-khiem-khuyet-cd
A. Read these rules of a timeshare* vacation club. Then answer the questions below.
• Timeshare members must have an income of $60,000 or over.
• You don't have to go to a timeshare sales presentation.
• You have to stay for a minimum of seven nights.
• You shouldn't play loud music after 1 0 p.m.
• You need to make your reservation 1 80 days in advance.
• You don't have to attend members' welcome nights.
• Timeshare members must be 25 or over.
* A timeshare is the right to use holiday accommodation for a specific amount of time each year.
1. Can you be a member if you earn $50,000?
2. Is it necessary to sit through a timeshare sales presentation?
3. Is it necessary to stay for at least seven nights?
4. Can you play loud music after 10 p.m.?
5. Can you book 90 days in advance?
6. Is it necessary to go to members' welcome nights?
7. Can you be a timeshare member if you are 21?
B. Match each of these sentences (1-6) to a suitable ending (a-f).
|1. I can pay for the house now,||a) so we don't need to work over the weekend.|
|2. We've reached our sales targets,||b) so we must not offer any further discounts.|
|3. Our profit margin is low,||c) so you must be confident.|
|4. My business is quite small,||d) so you'll have to buy it on disk.|
|5. It isn't available as a download,||e) so I have to be very careful with cashflow.|
|6. The job involves sales presentations,||f) so I don't have to worry about a bank loan.|
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #marketleader #marketleaderpreintermediate #tienganhthuongmai