Video bài nghe Market Leader Pre-intermediate – Unit 4: Great Ideas– HocHay
Xem thêm từ vựng tiếng Anh theo chủ đề tại: https://hoctuvung.hochay.com/
Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh Market Leader Pre-intermediate các bạn nhé!
Market Leader Pre-intermediate – Unit 4: Great Ideas - Listening
A. Listen to the first part of the interview. What products and services does Kate mention? Why does she think they were excellent ideas?
- eBay, because it provides individuals and small businesses with a channel to market that didn't exist before.
- The USB stick, because it enables data and pictures to be easily transportable.
- The digital camera, because it's revolutionised photography and is incorporated into many other devices
B. Listen to the second part and answer these questions.
1. What types of company spend a lot of time and money on research and development?
2. Which company spends nearly 25% of the cost of sale on research and development?
1. Product-based companies, like pharmaceuticals and high-tech companies
2. Ericsson (The interviewee refers to the company as Finnish, but in fact it is Swedish.)
C. Listen to the second part again and complete the gaps in the audio script.
I strongly believe that most companies can benefit from using ............(1) and ............(2) within their own company to actually develop new ............(3) and services. My definition of ............(4) is to look at what everybody else sees, and see something ............(5)
So that might mean looking at what you already do, and looking at where you can do it slightly differently to ............(6) your product range, or ............(7) your products into new markets. This can save ............(8) and money.
Ứng dụng học tiếng Anh - App HocHay cho Android & iOS
Language Review Market Leader Pre-intermediate – Unit 4: Great Ideas– HocHay
Xem thêm thì quá khứ đơn trong tiếng Anh tại: https://dethi.hochay.com/thi-qua-khu-don-cd
Read the Laszlo Biro story and choose the correct form of the verbs.
People wrote/were writing (1) with quills, pens and pencils long before Laszlo Biro invented /was inventing (2) his biro in 1938. While he worked /was working (3)as a journalist in Hungary, he noticed /was noticing (4) that the ink used in newspaper printing dried quickly. But this ink would not flow into the tip of a fountain pen. In 1938, he developed /was developing (5) a new tip using a ball that was free to turn in its socket. He died /was dying (6) in Buenos Aires in 1985.
1. were writing
3. was working
Xem thêm thì quá khứ tiếp diễn trong tiếng Anh tại: https://dethi.hochay.com/thi-qua-khu-tiep-dien-cd
HOCHAY.COM - nhận thông báo video mới nhất từ Học Hay: Học Tiếng Anh Dễ Dàng
Subscribe Youtube Channel | Youtube.com/HocHay
Follow Fanpage Facebook | Facebook.com/HocHayco
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #marketleader #marketleaderpreintermediate #tienganhthuongmai